Sunday, October 16, 2011

Everything Happens For A Reason

I can't believe it's been 5 months since I last posted...yikes!  SO much has happened since then.  After a phenomenal summer teaching 8th and 9th grade Math for the Challenge Foundation, I jumped right into preseason and readied myself for the start of school.  For the past few months I've been teaching 4th and 7th grade at my alma mater.  Then, last week, Challenge Foundation offered me a full time position.  The opportunity to work for such an incredible foundation is a dream come true...I start tomorrow, and I know that this is exactly where I need to be.  I am so blessed.  I can't even begin to explain how excited I am.

These last few days and the next several to come are going to be exciting and stressful, but I'm so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family to support me.  I don't know what I'd do without them. Now, all I wish for myself is that I can be there for my dad and stepmom during this difficult time.  I feel so helpless and it seems like there is nothing I can do.  I wish I could make it better, but I can't.  It just don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment