Sunday, November 28, 2010

THANKSgiving

Thanksgiving has always been a big deal for my dad's side of the family.  This year we were fortunate enough to have so many friends and relatives in town.  Although there were many highlights to my time at home, the best part was getting to spend time with old friends and meet new ones.  These past few days have been fun, maybe even a little too fun! Especially since the Avs decided to send me off with a victory full of goals, fights, and pure awesomeness.  Now, as I prepare to head back to Saint Louis for the next two weeks full of tests, papers, presentations, and finals, I'm more heartbroken than usual to leave...it's the feeling that only a true Colorado native can know and understand.  Until I return, you can bet I'll be dreaming of a white COLORADO Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment